Following up on my last post for iBuzzPro, I’d like to share a “How-To” on creating campaigns in iBuzzProSoftware:
Step 1: Log in to iBuzzProSoftware.com
Step 2: Click on “Campaign Central” tab on the far left
Step 3: Click on “Add Campaign”
Step 4: Read “Terms of Service” and click on “I Agree” at the bottom of page
Step 5: Fill in all areas that have an asterisk (*)
- Select “Campaign Type” (Ex: Ans. Only)
- Choose your run date
- Choose your start time
- Choose your end time
- Select your local time zone
- Select “(Touch Tone) Transfer” (Ex: No Transfers)
- Select “(Touch Tone) Voicemail” (Ex: No Voicemail)
- Select “(Touch Tone) Remove” (Ex: No Removal)
- Enter your Caller ID, if you have one
- Select “Report Updates” (Ex: Completion-otherwise you will end up with reports every 1-4 hrs)
- Enter and confirm your email address for updates
Step 6: Click “Load Messages, Next”
Step 7: Select your voice message:
- On left side of page under “Answering Machine Message”:
- Click on the drop down arrow and select a message from the “Available Messages” or
- Click on “Browse” and upload a *.wav file from your computer that you wish to use
- If you do not have a message to select, you can follow the prompts on the ride side of the page under “To Record a New Message” and record a message that you would like to use.
Step 8: Once you have selected your message, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Load Lead Lists, Next”
Step 9: Select data list you would like to use:
- Select from data list that has already been uploaded or
- Click on “Browse” and upload a leads list in either *.xls, *.csv, or *txt file from your computer. Make sure you are only uploading numbers and no other additional information!
- Click “Load List, Load”
- Select the proper phone number column
- Click “Next”
- Choose how you want to process numbers
- Click “Next”
- Click “Next” again
- Under “Lead List”
- Select the “Minimum Call Time Zone” (Ex: Pacific)
- Select the “Maximum Call Time Zone” (Ex: Eastern)
- Click “Update Campaign, Update”
Step 10: Review campaign information
**NOTE: Under “Campaign Information”, make sure to change the “Current Status” to “Scheduled”!
Remember – iBuzzPro and iBuzzProSoftware are two separate entities. Therefore, you will have two separate user names and passwords.
As always, if you have any questions or would like training yourself, just contact me!
My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
Jennifer Gallaher says
Thanks! Is there anything in particular that you would like to see more of?